Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA, CMCSK) (www.comcast.com) is one of the world’s leading media, entertainment and communication companies. Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Reporting to the EVP of Human Resources the Vice President, Human Resources Communications develops and designs human resources communications strategy to inform, educate, motivate, and engage internal audiences. He/she also develops and expresses internal and external communications that reflect and position Comcast as a world-class workplace. He/she is a change agent, ensuring engagement of internal audiences by utilizing best-in class communication tools, technology, and services. With a deep understanding of Comcast’s culture, vision, and direction, the Vice President builds leaders’ ability to sustain employee satisfaction and morale.
• Lead HR communications strategy, inclusive of change management and benefits communications.
• Coordinate and adjudicate the various competing demands to communicate to employees – set priorities and act as a consolidator and rationalizer of the various demands.
• Build and execute internal campaigns as needed to drive awareness, understanding, and action in support of HR initiatives and programs.
• Manage the web, intranet, and other digital and print resources and ensure they enhance decision-making through accessible, reliable, and actionable information.
• Build communication tools and web content that improve perception and engage employees at a personal level, drive emotional brand connection, and positively impact the business and culture.
• Partner closely with leadership to create a positive work environment, build a culture of trust and ensure consistency of HR programs across the global organization.
• Provide speech and presentation support to senior leadership team regarding HR initiatives and programs.
• Partner with HR and other internal communication teams to support employee engagement and retention.
• Maintain a significant writing workload to create a wide range of communication deliverables including face-to-face, video, voice, and online to engage and inform employees.
• Build process, structure and discipline around the HR communications organization, including the implementation of metrics and communications analysis and audit.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement of the department’s capability (i.e., processes, systems and environment) to deliver superior results and meet changing business needs.
• Plan and manage an annual budget and allocates resources (i.e., people and expense dollars).
• Lead other special projects, as needed by senior leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; MBA or other advanced degree is preferred
• 15+ years Human Resources/business experience, with at least 5 years in senior management roles
• Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, change management
• Ability to travel as required
• Recognized Leader with proven track record of successfully leading a large group of employees by positive influence and direction
• Ability to display a commitment to promoting team spirit and working collaboratively to achieve team goals
• Established record of being a true “business partner” that is imbedded in the business with deep comprehension of business strategies and imperatives; with demonstrated success of a proactive approach building and aligning Human Resources programs to meet those objectives.
Senior Executive Recruiter, Executive Search Practice
Tel: 847-566-4833 | Cell: 847-287-3619
Jennifer_Nichols@cable.comcast.com | Web: http://jobs.comcast.com/