Location: Elkton, MD
Job #: 122228
Gore is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Through our product leadership, we’ve been changing lives and changing industries, including medical devices, fabrics, electronics, and manufacturing, for more than 50 years. What can you change by joining Gore? Visit gore.com/change-life to find out.
Gore Industrial Products manufactures a diverse portfolio of filtration, venting, and processing products that improve performance and reliability in industries including telecommunications, chemical processing, electronics, automobiles, fuel cells, disk drives, and semiconductors. Our portfolio of consumer products is engineered to provide high performance and unparalleled service life. We are looking for a Web Marketing Production Coordinator to join our Marketing Communications team in Elkton, MD.
If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, we’re looking for you. In this role, you will support the Web Marketing Specialists and Marketing Communications Generalists in the Industrial Products Division (IPD) with website updates and additions, plus other e-marketing activities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about providing web marketing support for products that are the highest quality in their class
- Be energized by working for a world-class manufacturer and collaborating on cross-functional teams
- Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
- Working in conjunction with Web Marketing Specialists and Marketing Communications Generalists to:
- Update, revise, and maintain IPD websites and other web-based applications
- Prepare, refine, and execute multiple e-marketing programs, including promotional landing pages, banner ads, and e-mail marketing
- Proactively communicate project status, creative and approval processes, timeline issues, and other issues/needs
- Implementing strategies for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Maintaining technical documentation as necessary
- Ensuring that all content and translations are approved through the Marketing Review system
- Maintaining the divisional project database to ensure that schedules are followed and statuses are current
- Working on special marketing projects as needed
Required Job Qualifications
- 3+ years experience maintaining and updating web sites and e-marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of:
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML, and CSS
- Graphic and media files
- Understanding of online marketing principles and practices
- Ability to create, modify and test web content and a variety of e-marketing tactics
- Demonstrated success managing multiple assignments with competing deadlines
- Proficiency with Windows-based PCs and solid working knowledge of standard Microsoft applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid track record of organizing work for efficiency and accuracy
Desirable Job Qualifications
- Hands-on experience with Fatwire’s Content Server application
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
All applicants should apply using link: